Behringer DJX750 5 Channel DJ Pro Mixer
£148.00 (as of 21/10/2017, 1:34 am) & FREE Shipping. Details
Professional 5-channel ultra-low noise dj mixer with stylish, black design
State-of-the-art 24-bit digital effects with advanced parameter control
Intelligent dual auto-bpm counter with time and beat sync display
The Behringer Pro Mixer DJX750 5-Channel DJ Mixer lets you set the dance floor ablaze. Well, not literally – but the DJX750’s intuitive operation and built-in digital effects give you the tools to get your audience out onto the floor – and keep them there. The DJX750 sports a transparent mic preamp and 3-band EQ across-the-board. You also get handy auto-ducking, a bevy of line/phono inputs (with EQ), an FX loop, and three sets of outputs. With all this, it’s no wonder so many DJs have made the Behringer Pro Mixer DJX750 their goto mixer.
Behringer Pro Mixer DJX750 5-Channel DJ Mixer at a Glance:
- Ah, creativity!
- Cool features
- Serious monitor section
The Behringer Pro Mixer DJX750 doesn’t hog tie you with rigid presets that stifle your creativity. With the DJX750, you can change FX parameters on-the-fly, taking your performance to new heights. Create blockbuster sets with your own custom-tweaked effects – and control them all in real-time! Select from an army of Reverbs, Flangers, Phase Shifters, Delays and more. You’ll have your audiences in the palm of your hand.
The Behringer Pro Mixer DJX750’s talkover function automatically detects your voice and dips the music track (“ducking,” in DJ-speak), so that your voice is out front where it belongs. The DJX750 even lets you set this level to your own personal preference. Auto BPM Counter Syncing is an art unto itself – which is why the DJX750 sports dual Auto BPM Counters. This nifty feature takes the guess work out of making a smooth transition from one track to the next. You can also press the Beat Assist button in time with the music to manually enter the tempo. The DJX750 gives you a tempo difference readout and a visual confirmation when the two tracks are in sync. Foolproof!
Serious monitor section
Behringer has fitted the DJX750 with a serious monitor section. When in “Split” position, you hear the PFL (Pre-Fader Listen) output on the left side of your phones, and the Master signal on your right. If “Stereo” mode is more your thing, you can turn the MIX control fully counterclockwise to hear the channel PFL signal in both sides of your headphones, fully clockwise to hear the Master output, or you can “mix” both signals by adjusting the control to anywhere in-between. You can listen to one or multiple sources, and LEDs light up to let you know what you’re listening to. A serious monitor section for a serious DJ mixer: the Behringer Pro Mixer DJX750.
Behringer Pro Mixer DJX750 5-Channel DJ Mixer Features:
- Professional 5-channel ultra-low noise DJ mixer with stylish, black design
- State-of-the-art digital effects with advanced parameter control
- Intelligent dual auto-BPM counter with time and beat sync display
- Super-smooth Ultraglide faders with up to 500,000 life cycles
- Amazing adjustable XPQ stereo surround effect
- VCA-controlled crossfader for maximum reliability and smooth audio performance
- Adjustable crossfader curve for all mixing styles
- 3-band kill EQ (-32 dB) and precise level meters with peak hold function per channel
- Additional 3-way kill switches with extremely steep frequency separation
- Monitor function with master/cue balance control and split option
- Auto-talkover function with separate depth control
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The Behringer Pro Mixer DJX750 has what it takes to be your goto DJ mixer!