Pioneer’s DDJ-SR 2-channel DJ controller is designed for use with Serato DJ software. The smaller and more compact DDJ-SR inherits many of the same functions and controls of the larger DDJ-SX introduced in 2012, offering large aluminium jog wheels, integrated performance pads, and a new PAD PLUS feature that adds four additional audio effects to the performance pads.
The DDJ-SR takes advantage of Serato DJ’s full capability, ensuring its layout of knobs and buttons are exceptionally easy-to-use with the software.
- Performance Pads – Large rubber “performance pads” located below the big jog wheel provide HOT CUE, ROLL, SLICER and SAMPLER functions. Each soft-touch rubber pad illuminates in blue to enable users to tap the pad(s) quickly for each effect, with the output volume varying depending on the strength of each tap.
- PAD PLUS – By activating the new PAD PLUS button, the functions of the performance pads are transformed, converting the four function buttons into HOT CUE ROLL, TRANS, COMBO FX and SAMPLER ROLL. This enables DJs to trigger multiple FX with one button, and automatically sync samples and Hot Cues to the beat. The DDJ-SR also features a Beat Indicator which gives a visual representation of the beat.
- HOT CUE ROLL/SAMPLER ROLL – Launch Hot Cues and Samples that are automatically synced to the BPM.
- COMBO FX – Simultaneously trigger and modulate multiple effects and filters with one pad.
- TRANS – Cut the volume of FX in and out at pre-set intervals.
- Big Jog Wheels
- 2-Channel Mixer
- High-end Design
- Serato DJ Software
- USB Power
- Adjustable Cross-fader Curve
- Channel Fader Start
- Integrated Handles